Hi everyone,
We are trying to compile reports about clinical information services - that is, services that health care workers can use that
(a) help find and summarise research to answer clinical questions, and
(b) do this in real-time (within a few days).

We have three questions we'd like to ask you:

        1 do you provide a clinical information service?

        2 are you aware of any? (contact details please)

        3 do you know of any references* to any?

We will report back to the list in a few weeks with the compiled results,

Many thanks!

Paul Glasziou & Chris Del Mar
www.sph.uq.edu.au/cgp/

* we already know of the following references:
Brassey J, Elwyn G, Price C. Kinnersley P. Just in time information for clinicians: a questionnaire evaluation of the ATTRACT project. BMJ 2001;322:529-530.
and
Del Mar CB, Silagy CA, Glasziou PP, Weller D, Spinks AB, Bernath V, Anderson JN, Hilton DJ. Sanders SL. Feasibility of an evidence-based literature search service for general practitioners. Med J Aust 2001;175:134-137.)