 I need a general article on "legitimate expectations" I've looked on all
the normal databases without success. If any one could help I would be
extremely grateful
Many thanks
Ann

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this
message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or
by return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.
Ann Greenwood                       [log in to unmask]
Arnold & Porter                     Telephone:  44-20-7786-6179
25 Old Broad Street                 Fax:  +44 20-7786-6299
London, England  EC2N 1HQ

For more information about Arnold & Porter, click here:
         http://www.arnoldporter.com