-----Original Message-----
From: Economics, business, and related subjects
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Foley
Sent: 21 November 2002 05:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Using others resources

Chris Rodda posted a Lorenz curve exercise on here this week which I
used with my IB higher class as we are covering market failure at the
moment. Worked quite well overall as the student liked the hands on
nature of it.

I placed a link to this on my site along with an index of links to
www.tutor2u.net.  I would like Chris and Jim Riley to have a quick look
and see if they have any objections to these.
http://www.patana.ac.th/economics/pages/year12resources.htm

In addition I wonder what others think of the sharing of online
resources?

Kind regards

Simon Foley

Simon Foley