I'd like publicly to ditto Richards comments - especially as I'm sure
Andy wouldn't appreciate all the publicity ;-) - but he made an
invaluable contribution to Biz/ed and we wish him all the success with
his next cunning plan.

Andy

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002
05:26:25 -0000 Richard Young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We cannot let Andy's departure from Biz/ed go unnoted.
>
> Andy has been the driving force behind Biz/ed for the last few years
> during
> which the site has continued to be a major resource for our subjects.
> He has
> also co owned the list with me and done all the admin of adding and
> deleting
> names.
>
> A big thanks Andy and best wishes for your new work in economics &
> business
> education which I am sure you will all tell us about in due course
>
> Regards
>
> Richard Young
> AST Teacher of Business Studies, Economics & ICT
> Deputy Head of VI Form - Year 12
> Wood Green School
> Woodstock Road
> Witney OX28 1DX
>
> Tel 01993 702355
> Fax 01993 774961
>
> www.woodgreen.oxon.sch.uk
> BECTa/Guardian Secondary School Web Site of the Year 2001

Andy Ramsden
Learning Technologies Adviser - LTSS

Institute of Learning and Research Technology
Bristol University
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol
BS8 1HH