>Subject: ICF CLEARINGHOUSE
>Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:09:25 -0500
>From: "Mulhorn, Kristine" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>,
>
>Dear Devva Kasnitz,
>
>I was given your name by Sue Schweik (Berkeley).
>
> I am working with Paul Placek at the National Center for Health
>Statistics (NCHS) to develop a clearinghouse of publically available
>course material that incorporates ICF (International Classification of
>Functioning, Disability and Health), the new framework for disability
>adopted by the WHO last year.
>
>If you or any of your colleagues have courses that integrate this new
>framework (ICF), I am requesting any course material, reading lists,
>references or syllabi that pertain to the course or the development of
>the course.  Please send the name of the course and its location in
>the curriculum. Please respond to this email use "ICF CLEARINGHOUSE"
>in the subject line.
>
>I understand one of you are teaching a course on Anthropology and
>Disability.  Is that the correct name of the course and are you
>talking about the ICF in that course?
>
>In the process we will be developing a network of interested
>colleagues who are working in the education of students in ICF.
>By the way, the NACC meeting will be held June 17-19, 2003 in St.
>Louis and a call for papers will be going out soon.
>

>Thank you very much,
>Kristine Mulhorn,
>Univ. of Michigan-Flint

-----------------------------
Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Devvaco Consulting
New Focus Partnerships
Association of Program for Rural Independent Living
Disability Studies at Cal (DiSC)
University of California, Berkeley

EMAIL: <[log in to unmask]>. and <[log in to unmask]>
Mailing Address:
2345 7th St
Berkeley, CA 94710
Voice: 510-549-1865
Fax: 510-549-1865 Call by voice to 510-549-1865 or 510-913-5791 and tell me turn on the Fax first!!!!
Cell Phone: 510-913-5791
After I answer, you will hear nothing for awhile while I fumble around to get the earphone and mike out and attached to my ear. Please be patient! Sometimes I don't get it out fast enough and it rolls over to voicemail.
If you get voicemail you can punch in the phone number you are calling from, it is super fast and easy for me to call you back immediately, without ever calling into my viocemail.
Also, use the Cell number if you get a continuos busy on the land phone, I'm online! No DSL!

are now located at:

Devva