What is it you want to discuss? Perhaps if you post it to the list we could
discuss it.

There are a whole host of live issues in the public library sector --
policies, principles and practicalities -- that could/should be usefully
aired in this list but they won't get in here on their own.

Steven

Steven Heywood
Systems Manager
Rochdale Library Service