Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz / Germany is looking for a Lektor
(i.e. a postgraduate student) who would want to work at the English
department of our university from 1 Oct. 2003 to July 31, 2004.
The Lektor will have to be a native speaker of English and will need to
teach 6 courses respectively 12 hours a week in the fields of essay writing,
cultural studies (basically British history according to a set schedule
developed at our uni), and possibly translation, although that is not a
necessity.
The position is very well paid (about Eur 2000 a month).
Please send applications to

Andreas Gaile
Institut fuer Englische Philologie
Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet
Jakob-Welder-Weg 18
55099 Mainz

Email applications to [log in to unmask] are very welcome.

Deadline: Dec 31, 2002.