From: Ben Waugh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: dg-job-list-match failure

Today I have been getting the above message a lot. There was a period this
morning when I could submit jobs OK, but now it's stopped working again.
The reason given is "No Computing Element matching your job requirements
has been found!" although my job has no explicit restrictions on the
execution CE and has run successfully before.

So, two questions:

(1) Is there something wrong with the RB gm04 today?

(2) In general, is it possible for a user to narrow down problems like
this. If, for example, the reason I couldn't find any CEs was that my name
had disappeared from their grid mapfiles, how would I know?

Cheers,

Ben

--
Dr Ben Waugh