Hya JOhn

I'll not be able to make this seminar as i'm away. but thanx for the inviet

John E. Golding
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Griffiths" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 8:52 AM
Subject: narrative seminar

> Hello,
> I am at the beginning of my PhD research at Manchester Metropolitan
University (UK) and am looking at men's experiences of chronic illness and
social capital from a narratives perspective.

> Myself and a colleague here have organised a group for dicussion of
narrative approaches and Michele Crossley (author of 'Introducing Narrative
Psychology' and 'Rethinking Health Psychology')will be giving a seminar on
Wednesday 6th November at 11am in room T202, Elizabeth Gaskell Building,
Hathersage Rd. Manchester.

> This will be a general talk about narrative psychology, so if anybody on
this list wishes to come please let me know.