For reasons outside my comprehension, my pastor has selected me to provide
the content for our congregation's contemplated web site.

I wish to provide a selection of prayers for the use of those who access
the site.  Anyone who can point me to collections (in the public domain)
of English translations of medieval prayers will do me the great service
of allowing me to avoid re-inventing the wheel.  (I already have that
wonderful old standby, the 1892 Episcopalian Book of Common Prayer.)

All help will be most gratefully received, not only by me, but by my
pastor who has assigned this task to me in fear and trembling, as a last
resort, all others having sensibly avoided it.

Since this is hardly a matter of academic priority, off-list replies make
good sense in this case.

Yours in gratitude,

Frank

Frank Morgret