i disagree as well... sorry for any inconvenience, but i do read
references that are send in response to those queries...

best wishes,
robert.

--

Robert Martin
Postgraduate Student

Department of Psychology
The Henry Wellcome Building for Neuroecology
University of Newcastle
Framlington Place
UK - NE2 4HH Newcastle upon Tyne

Phone   + 44-191-2225938    <---   CHANGED !!!
Fax     + 44-191-2225622