This is not information we would hold at all, and I have no idea in which direction to point my enquirer.

She is looking for a source of information on the positions/policies/manifestos of national political parties in EU member states on matters European.

She has tried looking at websites of different parties but it is a long task and she is not getting the results she hoped for.  So she was hoping there was some kind of central source - either on-line or in a library somewhere (she is based in London).

Anyone any ideas?

avis

Avis Furness
Librarian