Dear Avis,

There is a useful web site at
http://www.europointcom.co.uk/PREU/index.html
called Political Resources for the European Union
wth links to all the political parties for each member
state and a similar site at
http://www.politicalresources.net/europe.htm
but I don't think there is a quick way of doing this
research.

Best wishes
Patrick Overy

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:31:21 +0200 Avis Furness
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is not information we would hold at all, and I have no idea in which direction to point my enquirer.
>
> She is looking for a source of information on the positions/policies/manifestos of national political parties in EU member states on matters European.
>
> She has tried looking at websites of different parties but it is a long task and she is not getting the results she hoped for.  So she was hoping there was some kind of central source - either on-line or in a library somewhere (she is based in London).
>
> Anyone any ideas?
>
> avis
>

> Avis Furness
> Librarian
> European Parliament UK Office

----------------------
Patrick Overy
EDC Librarian

University of Exeter
Law Library
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER
EX4 4RJ
tel. (01392) 263356 fax.no. (01392)263196
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
internet http://www.ex.ac.uk/library/internet/eurostudies.html