Hi sue,

I am sorry but the answers to the possible questions for Module 4 Nuffieled
is something I haven't had time to do. Maybe as a suggestion all those
using Nuffield could work on something together and anything you do produce
I will happily disseminate if necessary.

Have you all seen the Cafe Direct case study yet ?
It would be good to hear what you think of it. Also any other resources on
coffee that you think would be appropriate please forward me the details so
I can add it to the coffee resources section of the website (www.jusbiz.org)

Best wishes

Finbarr

>Hi
>
>Thanks for all this coffee stuff I use it all the time!
>Do you have answers to the possible questions for Module 4 Nuffield, be
>very grateful
>Thanks
>Sue

Finbarr Carter    ([log in to unmask])

Project Co-ordinator
'Just Business'

www.jusbiz.org

Norfolk Education and Action for Development
38 Exchange Street, Norwich, NR2 1AX
Tel: 01603 610993
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Registered Charity: 1010853