Hello,

So far,  I have read and enjoyed the posts on this listserve and not been
active (mainly due to the lack of time!)  I do agree with David Pfeiffer in
his comments regarding internet research.  It is not really possible (or
maybe even preferable) to keep our written thoughts and ideas private.

There are so many talented people on this listserve and I do enjoy reading my
way through your ideas.  I hope that we all agree to share!

Marlene Belew Huff LCSW, PhD
Associate Professor, Director
Eastern Kentucky University
Social Work program
222 Keith Bldg./521 Lancaster Ave.
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
859-622-1645/859-622-1645

We, as a society, are only as good as the people we neglect to nurture;
We, as individuals, are only as good as the people we look down upon.
-RwB-

are now located at: