To all

I regard e-mails as private, just as I would hope my 'paper mail' do
respected as such. Even if a view expressed in an e-mail is commonly known
to be the view of the sender  (myself arguing for the need to look at
phenomenological aspects of disability and the body would be a good example)
in my view the e-mail should not be printed in verbaitum if only because
there may be nuances, turns of phrases in the e-mail which may leading to
misunderstandings over what the author means.  But you can always ask that
author if they can be quoted.

I have yet to form a view on lurking as I find this area much more muddier.

Yours

Michael

are now located at: