> The Review of Development Economics
> **Moving to 4 issues per year in 2003**
> Please find below the table of contents for the latest issue of The Review of Development Economics
> For more details please visit http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669
>
> The Review of International Economics
> **Celebrating it's 10th Anniversary**
> Please find below the table of contents for the latest issue of The Review of International Economics
> For more details please visit http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576
>
> The Review of Development Economics
> - On Mixed Strategies for Development
> Andrew McKay & Chris Milner
> - Household Participation in Formal and Informal Savings Mechanisms: Evidence from Pakistan
> Seth B. Carpenter & Robert T. Jensen
> - Predicting the Crises of the Greek Drachma
> Costas Karfakis
> - Solidarity, Transfers, and Poverty
> Antonia Díaz & Cristina Echevarria
> - Technology Adoption, Human Capital, and Growth Theory
> Chris Papageorgiou
> - The Importance of Trade and Geography in the Pattern of Spatial Dependence of Growth Rates
> Diana Weinhold
> - International Inequality and Convergence in Educational Attainment, 1960-1990
> Junsen Zhang & Tianyou Li
> - Health and Wealth: A Structural Model of Social and Economic Development
> David Fielding
> - Walrasian Equilibrium Computation, Network Formation, and the Wen Theorem
> Shuntian Yao
> - Gender Differences in Labor Market Decisions in Rural Guatemala
> José A. Pagán
> - No End to the Racial Wage Hierarchy in South Africa?
> Paul Allanson, Jonathan P. Atkins & Timothy Hinks
> - Incentives, Risk, and Agency Costs in the Choice of Contractual Arrangements in Agriculture
> Pradeep Agrawal
> - Measuring the Intensity of Vertically Integrated Multinational Enterprises
> Linghui Tang
> - Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment
> Romita Biswas
>
> The Review of International Economics
> - International Financial Liberalization, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rate Regimes: An Introduction
> Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz & Luis A. Rivera-Batiz
> - Robert A. Mundell: A Profile
> Michael B. Connolly
> - Currency Areas and International Monetary Reform at the Dawn of a New Century
> Robert Alexander Mundell
> - Discipline, Signaling, and Currency Boards
> Maria-Angels Oliva, Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Amadou N. R. Sy
> - International Capital Mobility in Emerging Markets: New Evidence from Daily Data
> Michael Kumhof
> - Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle
> Stéphane Pallage & Michel A. Robe
> - Bank Fragility and International Capital Mobility
> Enrica Detragiache
> - International Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth
> Ross Levine
> [...]

DISCLAIMER

This message is for the intended recipient only. It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. You must not use or disclose any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate communication. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.