If you are at all interested in starting out with e-learning or joining
e-course development teams, or further developing their existing e-teaching
skills, you might want to join London University's international course in
Online Education and Training, starting online November 8th 2002 for 20
non-intensive part-time weeks.

We welcome academics and academic related staff, e.g. librarians and
technical staff, from all subject areas.

The course is a forum for rich structured collaborative learning with UK and
world-wide peer roups. We use a range of multimedia materials and various
platforms to consider different methods of teaching and syllabus design
issues, closely tied to workplace needs.

The optional meeting at the Institute of Education in London on day 1
includes a talk on Mobile
Technology for Education.

Contact me [0207-612-6522] or visit:
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/oet.htm

Anita
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm

Anita Pincas
Senior Lecturer,
Lifelong Learning and International Development
Institute of Education
University of London
20 Bedford Way
London  WC1H OAL
UK

Tel   +44  0207   612  6522
FAX  +44  0207  612  6467

Personal Web page
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm

Certificate in Online  Education and Training
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm