I will be out of the office starting  11/10/2002 and will not return until
21/10/2002.

I am on leave, returning 21st October.  In my absence please contact
JohnTurner on 01322 426884, or Caroline Tiley 01322 426534

Graham

addressed. If you have received this email in error, you must not read,
use or disseminate any information contained in it. Please notify our
system manager immediately and delete the email from your system.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot
guarantee that email transmission is virus free. Nor can we guarantee
that this email is secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed or arrive late or incomplete. We
do not therefore accept liability for loss or damage suffered as a
result of this email transmission or for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this email.