I subscribe to the bandwidth and worm/virus arguments, and would also
present one more:
We do not write professional letters in green ink on purple notepaper
scented with lavender (at least where I come from), so why the need to do
this with email to a discussion list?
Jeremy Harrison
PS Someone on the list has his out of office auto assistant turned on
indicating that he'll be back in September. Could he turn it off please?

This email has been scanned for viruses by NAI AVD however we are unable to
accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents.
The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not
South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust unless explicitly stated.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.