From: Howarth, Paul - RCHT [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 October 2002 10:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bier's Block

We have people called anaesthetists in our hospital, they outnumber us by
about 20 to 1. They seem to like to come down to the department to ply their
trade (which they seem to do quite well), they also bring down an ODP with
them so who checks the equipment and drugs, so all our nurses have to do is
assist us in putting on the plaster. It means that we are free to
concentrate on doing the manipulation and then getting on with other things.

Paul