Apologies for cross-posting

STOP PRESS

Building on the success of our previous telematics events, The Libraries
Partnership - West Midlands invites you to attend our West Midlands
Libraries' Telematics Conference to be held on 14 November 2002 at Bescot
Stadium, Walsall.

This event will offer a strategic review of networked library services
across the the West Midlands, plus an opportunity to consider how best to
shape these over the next 2-3 years.

Speakers include Charlie Leadbeater, Advisor to the DCMS on the current
Strategic Review of Library Services; Mary Harpley, Director of Investment
and Marketing, Advantage West Midlands;  plus David Potts and Susie
Woodhouse, Senior Networking Advisors, Resource.

The programme includes posters and displays, and breakout sessions, where
delegates will be able to share practical examples and explore priorities
and possibilities.

Full programme details and a booking form will be sent out shortly.  In the
meantime, if you would like further information please contact: Liane
Kordan, Development Manager, TLP-WM, 3rd Floor, Central Library Birmingham
B3 3HQ,
Tel: 0121 464 1606,
Email: [log in to unmask]

Elizabeth Roberts
Development Officer
The Libraries Partnership - West Midlands
3rd Floor, Central Library
Birmingham  B3 3HQ

Tel. 0121 464 1607
Fax  0121 464 1609