Dear Mr. Tierney,

Thanks for your help but unfortunately I've already tried the route
you suggested with no luck. I've tried several departments and
individuals at Trinity at no one seems to know how to get hold of
him. However, I'm now hoping to track him down through the a couple
of discussion lists, so maybe I'll be lucky yet.

Thanks and best wishes,  Sue.

> Date:          Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:30:05 +0100
> From:          Michael Tierney <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       Re: Fw: GMIT 'Ireland's Heritages' International Conference (Pro
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> Dear Ms. Scoones,
> As far as I know Matthew Stout is cartographer in the
> Dept of Geography in Trinity College, Dublin. I'm sure
> a visit to their website will get you his address or a phone
> call to them will give you his forwarding address if he has moved.
> Best of luck with it
> regards
> Michael

Sue Scoones,