For those of you who may be interested:

The Iraq Question: Britain, Europe and American Foreign Policy

A Fabian Society and UNISON debate

18 September 2002, 7.30pm – 9.00pm

New Theatre, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, London

A public meeting to stimulate debate on the Iraq issue, American foreign policy, intervention and Britain’s international relationships. Hear the voices for and against intervention in Iraq. Put your views forward and question the panellists.

Speakers:

What will convince you that action on Iraq is necessary? Or are you already convinced either way and wish to comment on the issues. Whether you are a dove or a hawk, interventionist or non, come along to this important public meeting to express your views.

Don’t miss the chance to participate in this timely and crucial debate.

Tickets: £4

Tickets available in advance by cheque to be collected on the door, or with cash payable on the door. Please arrive early to ensure a seat.

Cheques should be sent to:

Iraq Debate

Fabian Society

11 Dartmouth Street

London

SW1H 9BN

________________________________
Rachel Entwistle
Events Manager
Fabian Society
11 Dartmouth Street
London SW1H 9BN
Direct line +44 (0)20 7227 4912
Fax +44 (0)20 7976 7153
www.fabian-society.org.uk

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended Recipient") to whom they are addressed and may contain information which is confidential. If you are not the Intended Recipient you are notified that reading, dissemination, distribution, copying of or disclosure of this email and its attachments are prohibited. If you have received this email in error please reply and immediately delete this email and its attachments from your system.

Viruses: Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are free from any virus, we advise that the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses.