I apologize for cluttering your bandwidth with things non-medieval, but I wonder if any of you can offer sources on the Jesuit theater of the 17c and 18c.  I have a student who is interested in this topic, and I confess that I know nothing about this subject except what little Hardin Craig says about it in *English Religious Drama of the Middle Ages*.  Can someone point us to current relevant sources?  Private replies gratefully accepted if you think this is beyond the scope of the list.

Best regards,
Clint Atchley

Clinton Atchley
Director, Master of Liberal Arts Program
Department of English and Foreign Languages
Box 7652
Henderson State University
Arkadelphia, AR  71999
Phone:  870.230.5276