Rick Mcdonald <[log in to unmask]> asked:

<< Does anyone know of a place on the web or similar where one can get  De
diligendo Deo (on  Loving God) and/or the Sermons on the Song of Songs? >>

On Loving God is at:

http://www.ccel.org/b/bernard/loving_god/htm/TOC.htm

I found a few excerpts from the other work but nothing complete on-line.
You might be able to get the Cistercian Publishing 4 volume set pretty
quickly, either direct or from a dealer in theological books (a seminary
bookstore, for example?).

John

*******
John McChesney-Young  ** [log in to unmask] **  Berkeley, California, USA

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]