Dear friends,
I've just started working on the next issue of Cartographiti, the UK map
curators' newsletter.  If anyone has any general news or snippets to go
into the 'Around the Libraries' section then please post or e-mail them to
the assistant editor Lynda Bailey <[log in to unmask]> forthwith.
If anyone has any other appropriate material that they'd like to contribute
then do send it to me.  Have you come across a useful publication or
website recently?  Or been asked a particularly amusing question at the
Enquiry counter?  Is there an issue that you'd like to raise?  All items
gratefully received.
I'd like to have all the copy together by Friday 4 October.
Lynda and I are very grateful for all the kind comments that we received
about the last issue.    Cartographiti is only as good as the content that
you provide for us however, so our thanks go to all of you who contributed.
Please keep it coming!
I look forward to hearing from many of you.
Best wishes
Tinho
Antonio da Cruz (Tinho)               [log in to unmask]
Map Curator, Department of Geography, Roxby Building
University of Liverpool,  LIVERPOOL  L69 7ZT
Telephone:  0151 794 2844    Fax:  0151 794 2866

See the British Archaeological Association web page
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/baa