Herefordshire SMR is now on line.  It is at

www.smr.herefordshire.gov.uk

what you get is exactly what I have on my computer, including references and
events linked to monuments.  You are able to do some quite fine searches,
for example All sites but not Roman, or Roman sites in Lyonshall and
Pembridge.  If you are interested in the design of the dbase and how it
works please contact Alan Vince (or see his web page), who with Paul Tyers
was our consultant

This site will have additional material added to it over the three years of
the lottery project.

We welcome your comments and will try to incorporate suggested improvements
over the three years.
rebecca

Rebecca Roseff
SMR Officer