I will be out of the office starting  09/06/2002 and will not return until
09/17/2002.

I am on annual leave.  I will respond to your message on my return.  Urgent
queries can be referred to Donna Gaffney or Lisa Miao on 0151 922 8588. Any
opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect those of LHT.

The information contained in this mail and any documents transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee or the
intended recipient.

Any attachment with this email message should be checked for viruses before
it is opened. LHT cannot be held responsible for any failure by the
recipient to check for viruses before opening any attachment.

If you are not the intended recipient or the addressee, you are advised
that you have received this email in error. Please notify us immediately by
telephone, fax or reply email and delete this email from your system
immediately.

Any unauthorised form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this email message is
strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

IT Helpdesk : +44 (0)151 708 2350

fax : 44 (0)151 708 2444