Forward on behalf of the Georange group,

 Please can people pass this around. The student will have to have a strong
structural and geochemical background and should be a great project,

Regards,
        Steve..

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking a PhD student to work on our large multidisciplinary VMS
project in the Skellefte district.  The PhD project concerns the most
recently opened mine in the district and will be a very exciting project.
I have attached the advertisement (in Microsoft Word 6.0/95 for PC) for the
PhD position, and ask you to distribute the advertisement to your students
and others who you think would qualify for the position.  Note that we are
seeking a high calibre student and want to fill the position as quickly as
possible - the money is available already.

Best wishes
Rodney

On behalf of the project team