Dear Mr Owen

You have previously been asked to desist from bombarding this group with
information related to your religious belief. Your email account is hosted
by www.quicksilver.net.nz. The terms and conditions of your account require
that you:

7.2  You must comply with any rules imposed by parties whose content you
access.
7.5  You must maintain good "Netiquette" and not send unsolicited,
commercial mass e-mailing (known as "spamming") or undertake other
activities that disrupt service to other Customers or other users of the
Internet.

You are failing again to comply with those conditions. I am therefore
notifying Quicksilver of your intrasigence - their contract with you allows
them to suspend or terminate, without notice, their service to you. If any
other list member wishes to complain, the email address for such complaints
is [log in to unmask]

Andrew Jull
HRC Foxley Fellow
Clinical Trials Research Unit           Tel:    +64 9 373-7599 Ext 4743
Dept of Medicine                                Mobile: +64 21 173 7755
Private Bag 92019                       Fax:    +64 9 373-1710
University of Auckland                  Email:  [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Note - the University of Auckland is changing its extension numbers.
Beginning 29 November, my number will be 84743.