From: John Franssen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 September 2002 15:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Addresses of national competition courts

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find addresses of national competition courts
(or the equivalent) in the EC and EFTA either in a directory or a website?

Thanks,
John Franssen
Information Officer

This message is confidential. It may contain information that
is covered by legal professional privilege, work product immunity
or other legal rules.

If you have received this communication in error, you must not copy
or distribute this message or any part of it or otherwise disclose its
contents to anyone.

Please notify us by telephone or return E-mail, and then delete
this E-mail and any copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

Davies Arnold Cooper, solicitors
6-8 Bouverie Street, London EC4Y 8DD
United Kingdom
Telephone +44 (0) 20 7936 2222
Facsimile   +44 (0) 20 7936 2020

A list of partners is available for inspection at the above address.
Davies Arnold Cooper is regulated by the Law Society in the conduct
of investment business.

This email has been scanned for Viruses but it is your full responsibility
for
Virus Checking.

This is an email from Baker & McKenzie, solicitors. The contents of this
email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it
was addressed. No one else may copy or forward all or any of it in any form.
Our postal address is 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA, United
Kingdom, at which address a list of our partners may be inspected.  If you
receive this email in error, we should be obliged if you would  telephone
our postmaster on +44 20 7919 1000 or email [log in to unmask]
Thank you.

This is a legal communication not a financial communication. Neither this
nor any other communication from this firm is intended to be, or should be
construed as, an invitation or inducement (direct or indirect) to any person
to engage in investment activity.

The following information is provided in accordance with the Solicitors'
Financial Services (Conduct of Business) Rules 2001. The provision of our
legal services may relate to investments. We are not authorised by the
Financial Services Authority, but we can undertake certain activities in
relation to investments which are limited in scope and incidental to our
legal services or which may be reasonably regarded as a necessary part of
our legal services . We are regulated by the Law Society. If for any reason
we are unable to resolve a problem between us and a client, our client may
utilise the complaints and redress scheme operated by the Law Society.