Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the CIDAC Journal has recently been taken
over by Millpress Science Publishers (based at Rotterdam in The
Netherlands). As part of the new dispensation, the scope of the journal has
been broadened, resulting in a name change. CIDAC is now IT-AEC (IT in
Architecture, Engineering and Construction). For further details, visit the
Journal Website: www.lboro.ac.uk/it-aec. The old CIDAC Website
(www.lboro.ac.uk/cidac) will automatically redirect you to the new Website.

Authors of all papers 'in the system' have been informed by the Journal
Administrator of the timescle for the publication of their papers. As each
issue is finalised, details will be posted on the Website. Prospective
authors should submit their papers to me as usual, preferably in electronic
format. Millpress is committed to a top quality journal with timely
publication of papers - so expect a much improved service!

IT-AEC will continue to be available in both print and electronic formats.
The subscription form on the journal Website or the publisher's Website
(www.millpress.com) permits either or both of these formats. Please use this
form to take out a personal or institutional subscription. The (low) 2003
subscription rate includes the first issue of IT-AEC in November 2002 and
the four issues to be published in 2003.

May I seize this opportunity to thank you for your continued support for
IT-AEC.

Sincerely,

Chimay

Professor Chimay J. Anumba
Chair in Construction Engineering & Informatics
Director, Centre for Innovative Construction Engineering (CICE)
Department of Civil & Building Engineering
Loughborough University
Loughborough LE11 3TU
UK
Tel: +44(0)1509-222615; Fax: +44(0)1509-223982
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/cice/
Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of IT in Architecture, Engineering and Construction
(IT-AEC)
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/it-aec/
(formerly CIDAC)