I personally think there is too much to cover of the spec (2 complete modules remember!) to fit it in in the January sitting.

I hadn't realised though that candidates can enter for BUS5W and BUS5C in the same sitting and the highest mark is used for the final award!   It's an alternative way of giving candidates two bites at the same cherry!

Julie