www.dyslexics.com (one of various web pages on dyslexia; it's a
commercial one, I know it because it's a speech software place) has
information on this

http://www.dyslexic.com/about.php

and on web accessibility

http://www.dyslexic.com/articlelist.php?section=webaccess

this is their UK web page; that might be useful too (sorry, it's a
long time since I dropped in on them).

http://www.iansyst.co.uk/home.php

I can find you others but a good starting point too -- and one the
University should take seriously -- is the assessor for dyslexia to
whom your University refers dyslexic students; the University's
Disability Adviser will know who that is.  S/he will be an expert on
this.

Let me know if you need more refs etc., I am not an expert in that
particular field but I can probably find someone who is

Judy Evans
Cardiff (UK)