I would consider my critique of disability as a about as anrchist as you can
get as I do not consider it to be impairment at all, which implies value
judgement.

Of course those who are not anarchistically inclined will believe one has to
be a name, either a dwem or a living fossil academic in order to hold any
valid theries at all.

Larry

are now located at: