Arnold,Fetes,Revell,Whyatt presents......

          "NEURO DIVERSITY ACTION"

"The U.K's 1st human rights self-advocacy group organised, run and
controlled by neuro diverse people"

Coming soon to your computer in your own home and community on the net......

Your chance to be neuro diverse and feel free to let your creative juices
run wild....

This is a great opportunity for neuro diverse individuals to talk freely
about their experiences with others who can empathise and be
non-judgmental....

If you got a 'lifestory' to share then 'we' have the space and time to
listen..

You don't need to feel isolated and alone anymore. You have the right to
'self-determinism' and opportunity feel 'empowered'....

If you want to be yourself and increase your self-esteem and confidence...
don't delay.... join 'us' at NDA....

'"We're here as individuals joining together to challenge and educate
Society of our struggle to be accepted. We don't accept the oppressive
abusive behaviour,ignorance,attitudes and negative labels and negative
stereotypes 'we' experience daily at all levels."

The European Convention of Human Right empowers 'us' to enforce 'our'
individual human rights through the articles below:

Article 2: Right to life;
Article 3: Prohibition of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment;
Article 4: Prohibition of slavery and enforced labour;
Article 5: Right to liberty and security of person;
Article 6: Right to a fair trial;
Article 7: No punishment without law;
Article 8: Right to respect for private and family life;
Article 9: Freedom of thought, conscience and religion;
Article 10:Freedom of expression;
Article 11: Freedom of assembly;
Article 12: Right to marry;
Article 14: Prohibition of discrimination;

The First Protocol:
Article 1: Protection of property;
Article 2 Right to education;
Article 3 Right to free elections

It has been well researched that many neuro diverse individuals are the most
'socially-excluded' within society and being denied their basic human
rights...

Many neuro-diverse individuals are being denied their human right to health
and social care(both mainstream and alternative treatments and therapies and
practical support),accommodation(including supported housing),
employment(including supported employment), education and learning, legal
rights, welfare benefits etc... and are subjected to a life of poverty.

"It is also well researched that neuro diverse individuals are being forced
into 'institutions' where they are subjected to abusive negative labelling
and treatment and therapies, especially prescribed 'drugs', in which have
adverse side-effects and in some cases are fatalistic. These abusive drugs,
treatments and therapies are also happening in every home and community
across the U.K".... " We have the right to be involved in all decision
making processes which impact on 'our' life's"

"There is an inproportionate high number of neuro diverse individuals within
the criminal justice system and incarcerated in prisons, why ?... Many neuro
diverse individuals are 'victims' of crime, bullying and abuse"....

"Neuro Diversity should not mean a life of abuse, victimisation,
discrimination and misery"...

There are many 'positive-lifestories' where individuals have used the
neuro-diversity creatively to their advantage and overcome the barriers and
prejudice and become very successful and creative in business, science,
music, arts etc"...

"So, why is then, that there are many neuro-diverse individuals are not
fulfilling their full potential as human-beings?...We need to discuss these
reasons in an open forum, in which then can be then used as empirical and
pragmatic research to educate the politicians and society of our basic human
needs to remove the political, economic, structural, societal and individual
barriers which are disempowering to all neuro diverse individuals."

"It's now our time to educate and 'fight for justice' and our 'basic human
rights'....This can't be done alone 'we' need to have a 'collective-voice'
to 'challenge for change', so we need you now"....

"We have the right to challenge the 'medical-gaze', in which use their
ignorance and powerful institutions and theories to invade of 'bodies and
minds' and 'our' privacy"...

"We need self-ownership to re-define and re-invent 'ourselves' and not use
negative-labels, in which are destructive and abusive towards neuro-diverse
individuals"...

"This prejudice re-inforces negative-stereotypes and perpetrates 'legalised'
abuse and discrimination towards neuro-diversity individuals."

"Society need to accept neuro-diversity as a way of 'being' and needs to
change it's behaviour towards 'us' and don't expect 'us' to be that round
peg which 'they' try to fit into the square hole"...

So, if you are a neuro diverse individual young or old from different
cultures or ethnic minority groups, then don't delay join with 'us' to
'FREEOURPEOPLE'...

"Neuro Diversity Action is infectious and free's you from your loneliness
and 'we' are individuals who have the right to speak-out for ourselves and
have informed choices and 'equality of opportunities' and a 'better quality
of life' which is 'our' basic human right"

"So, watch-out neuro diversity about... tell a friend that we are here... So
spread the word"....

"Watch this space for further information and developments within NDA in the
near future to follow shortly"...

Regards

Colin Revell

are now located at: