I forgot to include Donna Williams website in one of my earlier emails.
Although she does not address social model language as we know it, she does
work within a powerful, social model framework and celebrates diversity to
the full. Whilst at the same time, acknowledges, past experiences of human
rights abuses which have been levelled against her, as a consequence of being
neurologically different/differently brained.

http://www.donnawilliams.net/

Liz Fetes MA
Human Rights Activist
and Advocate