Hi,

I wonder if you could help me, I am trying to find out who we should email in your organisation regarding a new security marking system for computers and laptops.(Probably the IT or Procurement manager).

I would be most grateful if you could forward this email to the correct person or advise me the correct contact details.

The product is a metal plate that when fixed to the casing, also welds a 'STOLEN' message underneath - so that if  the first plate is removed - the second message is indelibly displayed - Try and resell it now!

Theft and loss of equipment drops dramatically when this plate is fitted and as each plate has its own unique identifier it is easy for us to trace the owner and arrange its safe return.

We provide a full recovery service anywhere in the world and so far this year we have recovered and traced over 30 laptop computers. They get left and forgotten mainly it seems after a beer or two.

For your exact requirements the plate can be customised with a logo and special wording and it is available in a variety of colours and can include a barcode if required.

The price depends on quantity and ranges from approx £4.30 to £6.20 each.

For further information or a free sample plate please contact me or visit our website www.totallogicsecurity.com.

Thank you for your time.

Terence Burton MD

Total Logic Security Ltd