Danny,

One of the most staright forward ways of producing PDA texts is to code the
document in HTML, upload it to the web and install a software package called
AvantGo on the handheld. This is an offline browser which checks 'channels'
that you are subscribed to and then only downloads pages that are new or
have changed.

If you want to know more, contact me offline.

Kind regards,

Ross