> Maybe I just don't do 'em right. I did one on my mum and that
> worked, well she
> said it did, but not a lot of analgesia on the others. What
> is the correct
> method?

Concentrate on the wrist as you manipulate, try to avoid looking at the
patient's face.

Jeremy Harrison
Warwick

This email has been scanned for viruses by NAI AVD however we are unable to
accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents.
The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not
South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust unless explicitly stated.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.