In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
writes
>Ok,so we all get bads days/ weeks/ even months, but we still do the most
>amazing job.

Well said!  A have to add a rider though - sadly we have allowed this to
be the reason that we have not stood up for ourselves and our colleagues
in the political arena.  So, we need to find a way to balance these 2
things so that we can continue with our 'amazing job'

Cheers
--
Jel Coward

The UK Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician  and Command Physician course is
10-16th November 2002 at Glenmore Lodge, Aviemore, Scotland

http://www.wildmedic.org
http://www.wemsi.org

'There's no such thing as bad weather - just bad  clothing"
                                                Anon Norwegian