In message <[log in to unmask]>, Duncan Peacock
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Sorry, obviously if a person has a decreased GCS or focal signs you should CT
>asap. If you want an send home normal excludo-gram then CT at 6 hours
>
>Duncan PeacockGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

The global problem is radiologist agreement. We all agree that CT is the
gold standard, but can we get them outside of the teaching hospitals?-
Of course not! there is no CONTINOUS 24hr service. I say that because a
24 hour limited service will vary depending on the state of the
radiologist through the night.

Skull xray will not do and we are not offering a good service. Lets face
up to it!
--
Stephen Hughes Very disillusioned SpR, 12 years wasted, looking to business as a
way out of this dismal specialty and abysmal profession full of liars, cheats,