From: Harrison Jeremy Dr. (RJC) ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY - SwarkHosp-TR
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Emergency medicine czar appointed

Further to Matt's message, I thought that it was worth posting the link to
todays article on the BBC News website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2248377.stm

Jeremy Harrison

This email has been scanned for viruses by NAI AVD however we are unable to
accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents.
The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not
South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust unless explicitly stated.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and is intended for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s).  It must not be disclosed to any other person
without our authority.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient or
are aware that this e-mail has been sent to you in error, you are
not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message or any part of it.

We sweep all outgoing mail for the presence of computer
viruses. However we cannot accept any responsibility for any
loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code
not detected.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are
those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the
organisations within the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Health
Community, which will not automatically take any responsibility
for the views of the author.