While I accept that my original 2.5 consultants
average for 24/7 is unlikely and the government/DoH
might opt for single consultant with other cover that
doesn't help that much. Even this department won't
meet targets with single consultant plus NP cover and
there are lots of departments who will need much more.
Even this basic level leaves us looking for 4 more
consultants and 6-7 NP'S. Where are all these people
going to come from? There certainly aren't enough in
training at present. The DoH has no idea what a
consultant run service REALLY means!

Cheers Fred.

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute