'World-wide atlas of modern geography' : copies

It has been several days since I asked for something from you all.  Now, on behalf of an enquirer in France, could you let me know(through Lis-maps - not offlist - please) if anyone has knowledge of a location of the following?  The details below are taken from a colour photocopy of the title-page before my very eyes:-

The world-wide atlas of modern geography, political and physical : containing one hundred and twenty-eight plates and complete index / with an introduction by J. Scott Keltie. - 7th ed. (rev.). - Scales differ. - Edinburgh ; London : W. & A.K. Johnston, MCMXI [1911]

As you may know, the great majority of our atlases and about 95 percent of our maps are now inaccessibly outstored until the end of next year.  The BL Map Library catalogue on CD-ROM lists an earlier 'real' 7th ed. of 1905.  Pete Milne of the National Library of Scotland Map Library informs me that they have the 'real' 7th ed. - but dated 1909!   Will anyone with this particular and specific *revised 7th edition of 1911* (NB) stand up and be counted?

And is anyone working on a carto-bibliography/union catalogue of the Johnstons' 'World-wide atlas of modern geography ...'?  If not - now's your opportunity to compile something really useful and time-saving for other map librarians!

PS: the draw-back is that the enquirer wishes to complete his copy of the 1911 atlas with a photocopy of one plate containing the two maps no. 27 (Switzerland) & no. 28 (Germany).

In great anticipation of Good News,
Francis Herbert
http://www.rgs.org [see 'Collections'/'Unlocking the Archives']