Dear Colleague -

Praeger have just recently sent me a copy of B. Mak Arvin's (August 2002)
edited volume 'New Perspectives on Foreign Aid and Economic Development'
for review with the Briefing Notes in Economics.

If you are UK-based, have an established interest in the issues raised in
the volume and available then please get in touch. A review of about
700-800 words before the end of January 2003 is required. I can mail you a
copy of the book within 1 week. (Non-UK based colleagues are of
course welcome to express an interest as well, but UK colleagues will be
preferred on account of mailing costs).

You may review some of the papers and book reviews within the BNE series
online at http://www.richmond.ac.uk/bne/

You are also welcome to submit a paper of your own for publication
consideration (see the web-site for details on style, length, etc).

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks and best wishes,

Parviz Dabir-Alai
(Editor - BNE)