Hi Steve,

        Thanks very much for the files and the pointers. I think that I
have altered what is necessary to register our CE on the IC RB. Having
gotten the files I think that the web pages are clear enough thanks.

        Does anyone have a simple job which I can use to test my setup
here? I am busy doing other things really but I would like to find out how
(in)correct our setup is!

        Cheers,

                Michael.