We are delighted to announce the release of AnnoTape 2.0 for the Apple
Macintosh, which brings to this powerful package indexing of video and image
media as well as audio and text!

We have a special introductory offer of EUR99 Educational and EUR198
Commercial ($99/$198 Approx). We have also extended this offer to AnnoTape
1.2 for PC.

Some of the new features include:
- Capturing and Indexing Video
- Importing and Indexing Images
- Changeable Playback speed
- Live Indexing (While you are interviewing)
- Exporting individual Index Marks (i.e. Segments of video, audio or text)

For more details or to download a free thirty day trial, visit our web site:

http://www.annotape.com/

Note: AnnoTape 2.0 will only work on MacOS X (It will not run on MacOS 9 or
earlier).

If you would like to see the features of AnnoTape 2.0 available for
MacOS 8 & 9, or if you have any other requests, why not cast your vote at:

http://www.annotape.com/vote.html

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

The AnnoTape Team