  From: Amy Airhart
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 3:11 PM
  Subject: [M-R] Sinful fruits

  medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Greetings all...
  I was wondering if anyone could tell me, if it is actually definitive, when did the fructus which Eve and Adam ate specifically become an apple? I have long wondered not only about the time period, but about the medium. Was it visual -- painting, tapestry -- or was it written somewhere?
  Much appreciative, and terribly curious.
  cheers
  Amy

  Amy Airhart
  PhD Candidate
  Vice-President, GEA
  University of Toronto
  Toronto, Ontario ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]